Search this Blog

Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Erik Satie was an alien?







Maybe... read here.








An example?


Satie’s diet was tragically bizarre.
There’s nothing to say on this subject that hasn’t already been said by Erik Satie himself:
“My only nourishment consists of food that is white: eggs, sugar, shredded bones, the fat of dead animals, veal, salt, coconuts, chicken cooked in white water, moldy fruit, rice, turnips, sausages in camphor, pastry, cheese (white varieties), cotton salad, and certain kinds of fish (without their skin). I boil my wine and drink it cold mixed with the juice of the Fuchsia. I have a good appetite, but never talk when eating for fear of strangling myself.”








Thanking Herbert Reichert for suggesting this interesting review.




No comments: